Only genuine Fuji Xerox CT200539 Black Toner Cartridges are manufactured to strict standards using the Emulsion Aggregation method. Emulsion Aggregation (E.A.) is a new process of “growing” each toner particle, rather than grinding down larger chunks to the required size. This produces finer particles with uniform size and shape. It enables the toner to be transferred to the paper faster and produces a sharper image than non-standard toners. Consequently, transfer is consistent, text is clearer, coverage is more even and image quality is higher. Added benefits include:
- Toner consumption reduced by up to 35%
- Toner wastage cut by up to 65%
- E.A. Toner requires no fuser oil: giving consistent gloss and allowing post-it notes to stick to prints and you can also write on the printed area.
- E.A. Toner uniformity (shape and diameter) reproduces screens accurately without unwanted toner dispersion, where inferior toners suffer from screen dispersion as a result of particle size and uneven shape.
Genuine Fuji Xerox consumables print perfectly every time - so by reducing waste you reduce printing costs, streamline business processes and produce vibrant, stunning prints from the first to the last. Not only that, these original Fuji Xerox supplies require up to 35% less CO2 when manufactured, enhancing your green credentials.
- Suitable for selected Fuji Xerox devices (see list).
- You need a consistent, reliable toner cartridge you can count on - one that will print your documents and marketing materials with as much care and precision as you used to produce it. This genuine Fuji Xerox product will deliver.
- See true colours with genuine Fuji Xerox supplies and get print shop quality prints with maximum media flexibility. Get the right shade you want everytime.
- Total peace of mind with a full manufacturers warranty.
- Fast delivery Australia wide - minimise downtime and stay productive.
- Fuji Xerox Product Code: CT200539