The Productivity Booster
Not sure which printer to buy? Call a dedicated printer specialist on 1300 768 350 during business hours for free advice!
The new ECOSYS P5021cdn entry-level A4 colour printer offers more than you could ask for. Despite its compact design, this economical colour device includes plenty of valuable functions and achieves professional results with a resolution of 1,200 dpi. Features such as the duplex unit for double-sided printing or the direct printing functions (via USB host) keep your work running seamlessly. This reliable device is the perfect solution for small offices that set high standards.
- Up to 21 pages per minute in A4 in colour and b/w
- 1,200 dpi printing quality
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct as standard*
- Mobile printing support including AirPrint, Mopria, KYOCERA Mobile Print
- Compact design with low-noise printing
- Direct printing from USB flash memory
- Standard duplex unit for double-sided printing
- Exceptionally low printing costs in its class
Image Quality Beyond Belief:
• True 1,200 × 1,200 dpi resolution
• Brilliant and vivid images
• Increased sharpness
New Toner Technology:
• Less toner consumption
• Wider colour gamut
• More homogenous and thinner coating
Fascinating: Better deal the longer you use them.
• Lowest TCO (total cost of ownership in the respective device category)
• Low toner melting point reduces energy consumption
• ECOSYS long-life technology
• 2 years on-site warranty
No science fiction: improved technology and ease of use saves both time and costs.
• Professional scanning capabilities
• Fast printing, scanning and warm-up
No communication barriers: sending data to or from the device is incredibly easy.
• Direct connection to the device via Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct
• Allows printing and scanning from most mobile devices
• KYOCERA mobile print app for mobile scan and print
Note: Our shipping fee is based on metro/close regional shipping. In rare cases, some areas are charged at a higher rate by our couriers (especially remote and out of the way places), so we may contact you with a more accurate shipping rate before we process your order. You may accept or decline based on the final shipping charge we quote you.