You bought your Epson Stylus Photo R2400 Printer for a reason - to print beautiful photos. And what better way to do that than to use genuine Epson consumables? This UltraChrome K3 T0596 Light Magenta ink cartridge is part of the exquisitely engineered printing system, and will help produce stunning, vibrant prints with true to life colour, including realistic skin tones, subtle shades, highlights and shadows as well as deep accurate colour matching. Epson UltraChrome K3 Ink is designed for both photography and pre-press proofing applications, offering a large colour gamut, plus neutral black-and-white prints due to the Advanced Black-and-White mode. With an eight-colour, pigment-based ink system, including three-level black ink technology, this ink offers a significantly advanced gray balance and impressive mid-tones and highlights for smoother tonal ranges. It also ensures minimised metamerism and reduced gloss differential. The ink also offers improved scratch resistance and permanence ratings suitable for high quality prints worthy of resale or gallery exhibitions.
- Use Genuine Epson ink cartridges to produce optimum results from your R2400 ink printer - advanced, professional pigment inks for unlimited expression.
- Wide colour gamut: Epson UltraChrome K3 inks are renowned for their wide gamut and accurate colour rendition with virtually no colour twist. All Epson UltraChrome Inks we stock are pigment inks with high pigment density and feature a resin coating for each particle for more stability to produce prints of an even surface and gloss and that are highly stable on a wide variety of media including fine art, specialty and plain paper.
- Dramatically reduced metamerism: The pigment ink characteristics of Epson UltraChrome K3 Ink help to achieve more consistent looking prints, even when viewed under different light sources and conditions.
- Excellent short term colour stability: When Epson UltraChrome K3 Ink comes into contact with the paper, the ink quickly separates from the pigment particles as these are absorbed deep into the paper. As a result, colours become resistant to change and stabilise quickly, delivering stable, colour-accurate prints in as little as 30 minutes.
- Epson Product Code: C13T059690